Thursday, January 17, 2008

I have read Gospel Worship once through and absolutely love Jeremiah Burroughs. He certainly isn't for the faint of heart but the content in his sermons are incredible. I am convicted everytime I read him and encouraged as I work out my own salvation according to the Word of God. He is an incredible resource for any believer who wants more. As his sermons are lengthy and indepth it is easier for me to have a snapshot of his sermon, what perhaps he may have preached from if he used outlines. It helps me process what I am reading and I hope if you pick up this classic and add it to your reading list it will assist you in your journey through Gospel Worship. Due to the format of blogging the outline doesn't look great on the post but I will be more than happy to forward a copy (work in progress) to any who would like to see it.

No comments: