Saturday, January 12, 2008

Getting Started...

Several of my closest friends all have blogs. They advertise it's a great way for people all over the world to keep up with you and it gives the blogger a chance to express him or herself however they deem fit. I am personally on the computer 40 to 50 hours a week as it is with my profession so I find it very difficult to set time aside to read other blogs, or let alone, create a blog for my own self. With all that being said, I have decided to give it my best shot so that I, too, can chronicle my journey and share my life with those of you who are interested, who may perhaps be encouraged, and for those who also may share some wisdom and encouragement with me. With that being said, here we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited you have a blog. I love to draw from your wisdom... you have such a strong spirit. I love you!